07 November, 2011

I'm in a mess now because I have many things to complete within a few years.

* HDB
* Wedding Photo Shoot
* Wedding Dinner
* House Renovation

To settle everything at one go is definitely not possible because each and every little part of it spells money.

  1. HDB - an easy process but things changed when it comes to staying together and the money that both is willing to throw in.
  2. Wedding Photo Shoot - many boutiques for you to choose from local to overseas. The factor lies on the money and what's in the package. Not forgetting the Quality ann Gown designs.
  3. Wedding Dinner - another easy one. Rich people can always go for branded hotels without any hesitation while the poorer ones are happy enough to hold in a affordable restaurant. Ultimately, it all boils down to the taste of the food and the coordination from reception table till the guests leave the ballroom.
  4. House Renovation - a place where both starts a family so what kind of design both would want it to have as this might last up to five years or even longer unless rich enough to change as and when you like.
The journey is going to be difficult. For me, I want the best so I expect the best in everything. Best renovation, best wedding hotel, best wedding photo shoot .etc is going to scare my husband away. But I believe that it is possible to achieve by working extra hard.

** Special thanks to parents, aunt and sister who put in the effort to accompany us and giving endless patience and attention. I am not prepared in choosing any for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment