30 October, 2011

DOREEN COUSIN WEDDING DINNER


BIG CONGRATS TO THE NEWLY WEDS

Attend Doreen's cousin wedding yesterday at Fullerton Hotel. Such a pity parents can't make it because they need to work. Got my hair curl up and make up artist to doll me up. I love to doll up but I'm lazy to do it by myself.

Cousin's wedding is fabulous. Fullerton hotel? Who doesn't want. But I'm not going to hold mine there because I love "XXX HOTEL" more. Well, we need to wait for majority of the guests to arrive because the ballroom doors are open.

Professional photographers were hired to take polaroid photos. A mini temporary studio is set up at the reception for everyone's entertainment. Took quite a few and it's really nice. There are also some Halloween props to add on.

Adding on to make it a blast, they invited the pianist PHOEBUS CHAN from Hong Kong specially for their wedding to play piano throughout instead of the usual love songs that were play in many wedding dinners. Food was tasty especially the sharksfin and the dessert.

Wedding favors displayed on the tables for the guests are unique as well. Two different designs on alternate tables. Took many photos and will upload to facebook soon. Overall, I enjoy the wedding night. Can't wait for my turn, I want the best of all. It's only once in a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment