15 August, 2011

Back to update...

Wow! Time is tickling fast. It's been for like five months since I last blogged. Things have been changing, faster than I thought.

The drastic change in people around me made me realized many things, both good and bad. I'm always learning and improving myself to be someone better.

Busy as a bee on weekdays and enjoying life to the fullest on weekends. Work hard, play harder :)

Recently, I'm into shades and bags. Yes! Shopping, I patron town for the past two weeks which was like my far away holiday island for the past one year. Now, I'm getting back to it even if I didn't buy anything. But I usually do take something home whenever I go town.

One Altitude on last Saturday and it was a really great place. The best thing was the people whom I go with. And wait! I ordered a set of fried spicy dumlets for 35$ (only 10-12 pieces) so it will be 40$+ after service charge and GST. But the Martell is considered cheap. Only 200$. If you go boat quay, it will be about the same price. But at One Altitude, you get to hear marvelous R&B which makes you jump to the dance floor and the view of Singapore makes everything worthwhile.

Sad thing was, my Chanel earrings is with the boutique. One of the "bling bling" drops. And great thing is, I saw a necklace that matches with it. Not forgetting the bag and wallet also. I'm going to buy it soon.

Priority for now was to walking down the red carpet within next year. House is arriving. Hotel decided. So now, I'm left with wedding shoot and preparation time. Red bomb red bomb...till then~

No comments:

Post a Comment