14 November, 2010

A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL

One more day to my 21st. Getting older and I hate it! Nevertheless, I had a great party earlier on. Thanks to all of my dear families and sweet friends for attending despite the threatening weather. Credit goes to Mr Poh for helping out throughout the whole night with my guests without complaining. Receive many presents and big red packets. Will upload photos soon, when I'm not lazy. Deeply appreciated to all :)


Thanks to friends who came down:
  • Joyce and boyfriend, Veron and husband, Angela and her brother, Mitchelle, Guolong, Barry, Xueyi, Anthony, Nan Shun, Jaslyn, Andreala, Xiuling, Colleen and boyfriend, Andrea and boyfriend, Joanna, Leonard, Linden, Ain, Matin, Kai Xian, Sharon, Billy and girlfriend, Jessy, Jiajun, Rayshmar and boyfriend, Mac .etc

Thanks for all the surprise:

  • Present from Huimin, Zhiwei and Suet who wrap the present using a biscuit box.
  • Flowers and bear from Ryan who's at overseas but order to deliver to my place.
  • J for the handmade gift and birthday present.

No comments:

Post a Comment